Webdesign – Prices

A tricky topic?

Not with us! Prices in 3 variations.

How do we “find” your price? Very simple: With us you get your website at transparent prices with clear choice possibilities. No long discussions about composition and costs. Each performance with its fixed price. And who wants: the integration of additional tools is always possible!

Our offer is based on the basic building block “BASIS”. It is your entry into the WorldWideWeb. This includes:

BASIC

+General web template incl. Adaptation to your CD / CI
Start page design, undersigned, team side sign, contact side design, etc. in accordance with the basic design
+Creation of 10 pages in the classic menu layout with one page for imprint, Privacy Policy, disclaimer and contact page
+Legal texts, terms and conditions etc. are offered according to the latest state.
Since we can not and do not offer legal advice, these are without guarantee. German law is the basis.
+Preparing for passive search engine optimization (SEO)
+Integration Google Analytics
+Integration of social media profiles (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Xing, Linkedin, etc.), in case of need
+Announcement of the new homepage in the search engines on Google

Costs flat rate:
One-time fee of € 990, – plus 19% VAT

BUSINESS

BASIC with all functions
+Creation of a total of 20 pages in the classic menu layout with one page for imprint, Privacy Policy, disclaimer and contact page
+Legal texts, terms and conditions etc. are offered according to the latest state.
Since we can not and do not offer legal advice, these are without guarantee. German law is the basis.
+Integration of free newsletter tool for up to 2,000 recipients
+Creation of Basic Entries (Keywords) for Site-Specific Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Integration of social media profiles (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Xing, Linkedin, etc.), in case of need
Announcement of the new homepage in the search engines on Google

Costs flat rate:
One-off fee of € 2.490, – plus 19% VAT

PROfessional

BUSINESS with all functions
+Creation of a total of 40 pages in the classic menu layout with one page for imprint, Privacy Policy, disclaimer and contact page
+Legal texts, terms and conditions etc. are offered according to the latest state.
Since we can not and do not offer legal advice, these are without guarantee. German law is the basis.
+If necessary, integration of a free online shop
+Creation of individual forms
+Creation / transfer of 15 entries
(E.g., goods for webshop, calendar entries, or the like)
Integration of social media profiles (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Xing, Linkedin, etc.), in case of need
Announcement of the new homepage in the search engines on Google

Costs flat rate:
One-off fee of € 3.890, – plus 19% VAT

In addition, we also offer multilingual sites. Please contact us. More or less – (almost) everything is possible. We design your Internet presence according to your wishes and requirements from your CD / CI.

FAQ´s WebDesign_en

Nothing! We create quotations and offers always without calculation!
Image rights are not included in our prices. Otherwise, we charge flat rates, all as set out in the offer.
Image rights are not included in our calculations. If necessary, You have pictures with the corresponding rights or we help you with the selection and the purchase processing.
Immediately after commissioning. 80% of the invoice sum is due immediately. Our websites are usually completed within 14 business days after commissioning. The remaining 20% of the invoice amount is due upon acceptance of the prototype and before publication. When you submit the page, you will get full documentation and administrative rights.
We create a backup of the homepage after the completion. In addition, we update the WordPress package, plugins, and check the page for vulnerabilities once. After the acceptance of the site, you can carry out the work independently or commission us with the maintenance. The service of the domain adminstration is bookable from 24.95 € net / month.
In order to be able to carry out our work within the timeframe, we need all texts, pictures and graphics from you.
We are glad about your willingness to work actively on the side. We are happy to set up a user with corresponding editorial access.
We think so. Like any other application, WordPress needs regular maintenance and maintenance. Updates want to be installed, not only in the CMS (ContentManagementSystem), but also with plugins used.
Yes! This is the purpose of our cooperation. Within the framework of the Domain Adminstration you have monthly maintenance and service times. You can create your own hand.
This is not included in our packages. Texts should be placed just like pictures and graphics. We can also offer you texts on request and on request. We would settle this separately.